Dive Shop - Group Bookings - Direct
Bring your clients to Solomon Islands on a special adventure! With group bookings, you can earn commission and earn free spots! Book your large or small group trip and come see the islands for yourself. These specials are only valid when bookings are made directly with Solomon Islands Dive Expeditions.
How to Sell Group Travel
- Book a trip. The 10 paid, 1 free program is a great way to start group travel. You start small and successful and then grow as you go. Pick some dates, book the trip, and then promote it on all of your customer communication avenues.
- Prominently display SIDE brochures within your store. Some shops will even add their own store information to the brochure to remind the client of where they picked up the brochure. Click here to request brochures.
- Like our Facebook page and share content to your own feed. We have a number of great videos and news items that are sure to be of interest to your clients.
- Put a link to us on your website as a preferred travel destination. We can work with you or your web developer to provide images, text or even code to make this simple. We are happy to link back to your website as one of our preferred dive shops! Just send us your logo.
Terms and Conditions
- A group is considered any booking of 5 or more paid guests made at one time for travel on a common itinerary
- 5 paid, 1 free - 10% commission - initial deposit $1250, second payment $1750
- 10 paid, 2 free - 10% commission - initial deposit $2500, second payment $3500
- 15 paid, 4 free - 12.5% commission - initial deposit $2500, second payment $3500
- 20 paid, 6 free - 15% commission - initial deposit $5000, second payment $7000
- Free spots are valid for standard rooms. Upgrades are available at an additional charge.
Group Cancellations, Room Reductions and Refunds
Prior to arrival, should the group size decrease from the original booking, or you need to cancel your reservation entirely, we offer a flexible cancellation and refund policy. Please note that we also strongly recommend guests book external travel insurance for cancellations outside the scope of our policy.
Days prior to trip start
- 180 days
- 180 days to 91 days
- 90 days to 61 days
- 60 days to 46 days
- 45 days
- Initial deposit fully refundable (less $100 group administrative fee)
- Initial deposit ($250 per person) is forfeit
- 2nd Deposit fully refundable (less $100 group administrative fee) Initial deposit ($250 per person) is forfeit
- Initial Deposit & 2nd Deposit ($600 per person) both forfeit
- Full balance due, non-refundable
Reservations are non-refundable and non-transferable once guests arrive. The unused portion of any package is non-transferable and non-refundable. Any unused dives not completed by customers choice and/or cancelled by SIDE as a result of inclement weather and/or acts of God are non-transferable and non-refundable. Every effort will be made by SIDE to accommodate necessary changes after arrival; however this may not be possible due to availability of staff or boats or conditions. Package inclusions, terms and rates are subject to change with notice. SIDE is not responsible for missed or delayed flights.
Payments are to be made in US Dollars. For dive shops outside of the US, we may be able to lock in pricing and payments in your home currency. Please call to discuss. Reservations are made after proper payment is received. Payment should be made by bank transfer. Bank transfers must include any resultant bank fees of the purchasers bank.